Choosing a dog breed may be tiring especially when we do not have knowledge on this field. We may have certain preferences on which type of dog breed that we want but it may not necessary fit us. For example, you might not choose a poodle if you are allergic to fur as most of poodle will have long fur.
Thanks to the Internet, we can find a lot of online website which provide the quiz to help us to identify the suitable dog breed for us by answering some easy questions. Some of the website will send the result directly to your email account. I manage to find a website which give you some choices of dog breeds for you to choose from. You may visit this website http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/search.htm and you will get the recommendation in less than 5 minutes. The questions asked is really simple to answer and they provide choices of answer for you to pick from. Questions such as "Are you looking for a purebred or hybrid dog?", "Have you ever owned a dog or will this be you first?" and also the questionnaire also will question your willingness to spend time with your dog as well as your desire size of the dog. All this will help the website to analyze your preference and comes with recommendations.
I tried it and below is the recommendation that I got. I got 21 matches and I think the accuracy is good as I have a toy poodle myself at home right before I found this website.
Australian Labradoodle
Bichon Frise
Biewer
Border Terrier
Cairn Terrier
Chacy Ranior
Chinese Crested (hairless)
Havanese
Lhasa Apso
Lowchen (Little Lion Dog)
Maltese
Miniature Schnauzer
Pomeranian
Pug
Shih-Tzu
Toy Poodle
West Highland White Terrier
Wirehaired Fox Terrier
Xoloitzcuintle
Yorkshire Terrier
Bichon Frise
Biewer
Border Terrier
Cairn Terrier
Chacy Ranior
Chinese Crested (hairless)
Havanese
Lhasa Apso
Lowchen (Little Lion Dog)
Maltese
Miniature Schnauzer
Pomeranian
Pug
Shih-Tzu
Toy Poodle
West Highland White Terrier
Wirehaired Fox Terrier
Xoloitzcuintle
Yorkshire Terrier
Miniature Schnauzer will be my next pet once Jacq Jacq reach age 3. As of now, she will have all my undivided attention and love.
![]() |
| Next Pet - Miniature Schnauzer |
![]() |
| My Jacq Jacq |


No comments:
Post a Comment