Thursday, 6 October 2011

Apple Of My Eye


Name : Jacq Jacq
Gender : Female
D.O.B : 14th February 2011

This is Jacq Jacq. I brought her home from a breeder when she's only 6 weeks old. At that time she was so tiny and fragile that every one of us in the family handles her with extreme care. She's a very nice and lovely toy poodle and I fell in love with her deeply the moment I saw her with her breeder. As my younger sister and brother is far away from home (one at Singapore and one at KL), I decided to have a pet inside the house as a companion to me and also my parents. We still have 2 mixed breed dogs which were kept outside the house but with this little devil running around in the house, it definitely bring a lot of joy and laugher.

When she first steps to the marble floor of our house, she's afraid to take another step as she's afraid with the unknown surrounding. Daddy gives her a big hug once I showed him Jacq and immediately, she becomes the darling of him. The first week was a great experience for every one of us. Everybody was so worry as Jacq refuse to eat and we can see that she is afraid of us. I still remembered I went to the veterinarians with crying eyes to ask for help on how to feed her. Luckily with their advice, I managed to feed her with some shredded chicken breast meat.

The first visit to the veterinarians also fantastic and Jacq Jacq gets her first vaccination. From that moment onwards, she finally recognizes that we are her new family and she starts roam freely around the house. As she's still very young, she could not walk properly. In fact, I would say she skates all around the living hall. Her reaction and motion, makes everyone of us burst with laughter.

She’s extremely dependence to us and she likes to be accompanied almost at all time. My mommy will bring her to her office every afternoon when me and daddy work. Lucky both mommy and daddy run their own business and therefore, it is not a problem for mommy to baby sit her. It is a great companion for mommy as daddy always travels around and sometimes, I’m late from work.

Jacq Jacq, although might be too naughty sometimes, she definitely the apple of my eye. The joy and laughter that she brings is priceless and not to forget the worry that she give when she falls sick is another experience. Learning to care your pets can work as a training ground before you have your own kids in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment