Tuesday, 25 October 2011

New Toys for Jacq

I had always bought Jacq soft toys whenever I visit the pet shop. She's very good at identifying the toys which I bought. Whenever I asked her to bring the ice cream (one of her soft toy was in ice cream form), she can picked the correct one among all the toys.

As she plays roughly with her toys, I need to change her toy from time to time especially those which had torn and unable to sew back. The latest toys that I bought for Jacq is a green crocodile soft toy and a squeeze toy in a form of bone which made of plastic. Previosuly she have one squuze soft toy in a form of bone but that toy need to be discarded as it no longer can be sew due to heavy damage.

We'll see how long these new toys will last for Jacq.


The crocodile look innocent.


No comments:

Post a Comment